Item: Jumper R8 receptor
Number of channels: 8ch (PWM) / 16ch (SBUS)
RSSI (Signal Strength Indication) output: PWM
Operating voltage range: 4.0~8.4V
Operating current range: 100mA@5V
Effective distance: full distance (>2.0km)
– More channels: 1-8 channels from traditional channel output, 1-16 channels from SBUS port
– RSSI output: analog voltage output (03.3V)
– Two-way full duplex transmission (Telemetry)
With RSSI output: analog voltage output (03.3V)
Pair code method:
1. Press the bind button on the receiver, red/green LED solid on
2. On radio side, select Frsky D16 protocol (T12/T16: Multi Frsky D16);
3.When Red LED is flashing, binding succeeded.
4. After binding, withdraw the binding mode and power up the receiver again. Green Led turns solid on.
LED color description.
(The green light is always on: the signal is good; the green light is blinking: the signal is bad; the red light is always on: the signal is lost)
- Package Included:
- Jumper R8 receptor x1